Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New Look, Same Attitude

After getting bored of over a month of the same plain white look, I decided to do a little upgrade to the blog and make it a bit more colorful and fun. I hope everyone (all 2 of you) enjoy it.

Yesterday I went shopping to get a new bottle of shampoo and I decided to get Paul Mitchell with Tea Tree Oil, it gives me a kind of tingly feeling when I put it on my scalp. While I was in the shower, with nothing better to do than brush my teeth, I decided to read the newly placed shampoo bottle. No surprises, just the regular "lather, rinse, and repeat as necessary" and as I was finished reading the label I came across the line we have all come to know and love, "Paul Mitchell does not conduct nor endorse the testing of its products on animals."

I couldn't help but think of how I would feel if they did. I am all for animal rights, but I couldn't help to bring out the Jew in me. I thought to myself, "thank goodness they don't test the newest and best stuff from Paul Mitchell on animals while I would still have to pay $10 a bottle, someone gets to use the newest stuff for free and that someone just happens to be an animal" If someone gets to use the newest products, let's make sure they are humans. At least then we know someone will appreciate how shiny their hair is. Or they'll appreciate not having to worry about how it looks anymore because it all fell out. One of the two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Random blogging, I love it! "July, July" is gone, that makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

i'd love to be a test subject as well. of course, instead of being for paul mitchell, it will probably be run by some creep who posts those fliers in college bathrooms. you know, the ones that request semen samples from vegetarians. hey, if it's $70 a vial...

Anonymous said...

i'd love to be a test subject as well. of course, instead of being for paul mitchell, it will probably be run by some creep who posts those fliers in college bathrooms. you know, the ones that request semen samples from vegetarians. hey, if it's $70 a vial...

Anonymous said...

At least 3 of us...