Saturday, January 06, 2007

Good-bye 2006. Hello New Promises

I have recently been informed that I have "frequent" readers. Frequent being the operative word as I do not post all that frequently. I realize it's not very fair to those of you that do read my posts. I should be more respectful to my readers. The truth is, there is a lot going on in my life, this is not an excuse, this is a statement. Plenty of stuff I could and would love to share with the rest of the world, not because I am the most interesting person, but because in my mind it's worth sharing. I let you into my life and have not done my best to keep you here, thank you to those of you that stuck around, you're great.

Since my last post we have entered a new year, 2007. It was time to say good-bye to 2006, it was and still will be my year. High school graduation, starting my new life in a new city to further my education and discovering new things about myself. 2007 will be a good year too, I entered it in a most memorable way, celebrating the change of the calendar with Kasey. I try not to make New Year's resolutions, but if I had one for 2007 it would be to embrace every day as a new adventure and a goal to accomplish. Today's goal: post a blog.

Also this is a new year for the blog, I would like to take this time to announce I got a brand new camera as a holiday present to myself. I will post more pictures to help you see what I see everyday.


The Family Photo/01.05.07

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad! Frequent reader, I am. And what ever happened to that crazy one-blog-every-two-days idea? I am anxious to read and see all about your everyday life. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...cool camera.

I love Jthe family photo!

Team 399 said...

Whoops...
THE family photo.
No J required.

Anonymous said...

Oh.my.gosh. What is my problem posting a comment? The last one was from me, not "Eagle" which popped up automatically because I am also logged into Team 399 email. Bleh!

Anonymous said...

Another "reader" saying hello... I'm better known as a "lurker," though, since I comment so infrequently. Count me among the faithful, my friend; read ever post thus far, so keep 'em coming!