Monday, July 17, 2006

Greetings from Sequim

I am at the end of my vacation here in the middle of no where in northern Washington state in a city called Sequim. My Uncle David, who is 51 but acts 80 retired up here and it's basically the lavender capital of the world. I have been a bad blogger on vacation. Too many activities, trust me though, everywhere I go I think, "I can put this in my blog" so I promise one of the first things I do when I get back is to make a blog about my entire vacation with pictures and everything. I am having a good time, but I am ready to come home and see my dog and my friends. In the meantime, I am keeping the camera battery fully charged and taking plenty of landscape pictures (because I can't take pictures of people to save my life) and I am letting Angie take the pictures of me. Well world, I have plenty to say, just no time to say it now. Good night!

2 comments:

nessie said...

I empathize. While in Spain it was such a chore for me to write everynight but after the first week I found myself itching to write about things later that evening. I guess thats the deal with habit.
Just promise to take a few EXTRA days off to write it all down. Because I really appreciate having written about things that I have actually forgotten about now.

Anonymous said...

Are you bringing back lavender?