Sunday, July 02, 2006

Breakfast

I woke up this morning and after getting a drink of water I proceeded to the refrigerator to look for something to eat. I could have had the traditional yogurt or blueberries, but there was something else there staring me in the face as if to say "C'mon eat me, you know you want to." It was the Trader Joe's carrot cake I enjoyed a slice of the previous evening. I thought to myself, "why not?" I figured it was healthier than a donut, I mean, it has vegetables in it. It's the first word in the name, "carrot". I think if people can have a chocolate chip bagel for breakfast, why can't I have a little bit of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting? So I satisfied my taste buds and went all out for the carrot cake. I think I should have my own talk show, "Justifying Poor Eating Habits with Benji Coleman-Levy"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ice cream last night and carrot cake for breakfast? you really are out of control.

Anonymous said...

Kasey, ice cream is dairy, one of the major food groups. :o)

And, yes, carrot cake falls under vegetable. Just like strawberry Poptarts are fruit.