Sunday, February 25, 2007

101 Things

In response to Angie's "100 Things" I posted "101 Things" because I like showing her up.

1) My best friend walks on four legs. 2) I wish I could memorize things easily. 3) My high school home life was considerably different than before. 4) I like getting awakened by a phone call from a friend in the middle of the night. 5) I hate the sun. 6) I only have enough testosterone to grow hair below my waist. 7) I still feel like it's too much. 8) I shower longer than any boy should. 9) The first book I ever wanted was a thesaurus. 10) I don't understand religious fanaticism. 11) I believe killing someone is wrong. 12) I have Apple's "Think different" manifesto memorized. 13) I like stability. 14) But day to day stuff bores me quickly. 15) I am afraid of looking in a mirror. 16) Sometimes I think my life is just a dream and I will wake up 2 years old in a crib. 17) Sometimes that sounds nice. 18) I'm generally a realist 19) Laughter is my defense mechanism. 20) I can't laugh alone. 21) I spend three years of high school to get approval from one girl. 22) One day it just stopped. 23) I feel best about myself after a shower in my underwear. 24) I am an internet addict. 25) I'm not seeking to have that fixed. 26) I hold others on a pedestal because sometimes I think so low about myself. 27) Nothing makes me want to do something more than when I am told not to do it. 28) The first thing I said when my sister was born was "put her back". 29) I'm glad they didn't. 30) My eating habits suck. 31) Same to my exercising habits. 32) I want the power of the written word. 33) I believe in the pursuit of happiness. 34) I trust in the good of human nature. 35) I'd rather be comfortable and happy then rich and lonely. 36) I still have nightmares about high school. 37) Plants fascinate me. 38) I laugh at stupid stuff. 39) I feel like I don't have a creative bone in my body. 40) I listen to unrequited love songs. 41) Apple is my vice. 42) I had a 66% chance for an STD. 43) It was a UTI. 44) I've never even had sex. 45) I am capable of being a doctor. 46) The work overwhelms me. 47) I can walk with my iPod for miles. 48) As a vegetarian the food I miss most would be my mother's brisket. 49) I like the smell of fabric softener. 50) My sister used to dress me up in her clothes. 51) I didn't mind; I got to play with her. 52) I think my hair is one of my best physical attributes. 53) I don't know what I can offer the world. 54) I have a drinking problem, I have to have over 64 ounces of water a day. 55) Tea is comforting. 56) I have high standards for workmanship. 57) Aesthetics are important to me. 58) If I had one wish it would be the ability to fly. 59) Overcast days make me happy. 60) I went through a 2 year Gilligan's Island phase. 61) I am scared of drugs. 62) I enjoy being in solitude. 63) My deadly sin is envy. 64) I love going places with my friends. 65) I also love just sitting and talking with them. 66) Without peanut butter and the salad bar I wouldn't eat much at my dining commons. 67) I like flying. 68) I hate airport security. 69) More people call me their friend than I call them mine. 70) If you are my friend I will fight hard to keep you. 71) MTV never interested me. 72) I feel like I can define childhood and adulthood. 73) Still don't know where that puts me. 74) I like the holidays. 75) I can't go a week without cleaning my sheets. 76). I love feeling loved. 77) I consider a B+ good. 78) In high school that would have devastated me . 79) My sister makes me laugh harder than anyone else. 79) I'm an environmentalist. 80) Solar power is so obvious that my hometown wont even consider it. 81) I hate feeling like the world is going on without me. 82) I like falling asleep to the sounds of the rain. 83) I am proud to be a Mac user. 84) I read 'Foxtrot' religiously. 85)I am sure education can fix the problems of the world. 86) I am very emotionally sensitive. 87) I find almost everything symbolic. 88) That turns into a problem. 89) Thinking of a day without a shower scares me. 90) I hate the way I look naked. 91) In middle school I wore a white polo shirt everyday--by choice. 92) I think the bible is just stories. 93) I like to tackle conflicts head on. 94) In 19 years I still haven't learned how to study. 95) I still feel like I need my mommy. 96) I believe in karma 97) Karma sucks. 98) I turn red really easily. 99) I am a good listener. 100) I want to invent something. 101) Education, justice, and family are my greatest values.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thief. And i know i make you laugh harder than anyone. And i am not glad they didnt put maggie back. that would be an awesome story. "i had a sister but they put her back."

Anonymous said...

you believe killing someone is wrong?! you're so controversial.

Anonymous said...

This was really enjoyable to read. We have a lot in common. Well, like half of your items. +/- 10...

Miss you, man. If you're still thinking about transferring, it'd cool to have you in whatever city the Mrs. decides upon for us. If we could somehow get Hurricane there too we could really have some good 'ol time fun.